the count of alleged victims of mike terpening
May 18, 2012
Sex offenders, as with all abusers are about power and control. To understand a sex true sex offender once does not look to the acting out behavior, one looks behind the behavior to see if a suspected offender is engages in acts tending to assert power and control.
The family court case is entirely separate from the pending criminal trial. Termination of parental rights is a civil case and the standards of evidence allow a fuller picture of the allegations and accusations against Michael Terpening over time.
Two of the eleven victims know each other.
Mike, you have some questions to answer...
- May 11, 2011- 17 year old Kalamzoo County court ward.
- 2011- Repeated harassed and offered money to an adult male employee for sexual acts
- Late 2010 through early 2011- Sexual contact with 17 year old ward of Alcona County
- Later 2010- early 2011 unconsented sexual contact with two probationers who were doing court ordered community service at Earth Services
- 2009-201 sexual contact with 15 year old ward of Barry County
- 2008-2009 school year sexual solicitation of 17 year old
- 2003 sexual contact with 17 year old Calhoun County ward
- 1999-2000 sexual contact with child 9-10 years old
- 1997 sexual contact with relative 13 year old cousin. Mother called police, refused to pursue
- 1995 sexual contact with 13-14 year foster child of a relative